|A – Branch
|All the work pertaining to:
- The Establishment of the Directorate, Developing Castes Welfare.
- Scheme of Pracharak
- Issue of Caste Certificates to the Socially and Educationally Backward Classes
- Issue of Certificates to the Mandal Commission Communities / other backward classes.
- Public Accounts Committee Matters
- Pandit Din Dayal Awas Yojana for Socially and Educationally Backward Classes
- Schemes of Economic Upliftment, Pre-examination Training Centers, Training-cum-production Centers, IAS/IPS Training.
- Free Medical Assistance Scheme
- Social Education Seminars
- Community Centers scheme
- Assistance to Youth and Women Groups Commissions set up in respect of Socially and Educationally Backward Classes like – Baxi Commission, Rane Commission, Mandal Commission.
- Permanent Commission for Other Backward Classes (Justice Mr. Gokulkrishna Commission)
- National Commission for Backward Classes.
- Representation in respect of addition of new communities in the list of Socially and Educationally Backward Classes.
- Government of India’s scheme for Pre-examination Training Centers for Backward Classes (including minorities)
- Declaring Creamy Layer Backward classes.
- Departmental Inquiry cases of the Directorate, Developing Tribes (work upto the stage of framing of charge sheet)
- Printing of report about the recommendations of Justice Mr. Mankad Commission.
- Other Backward Classes Commission of Gujarat State.
- Inclusion of new castes in the list of Socially and Economically Backward Classes after recommendation from Gujarat Other Backward Class Commission.
- Obtaining appropriate orders from the Council of Ministers in respect of continuing with granting of benefits as being extended, as per recommendations of the Commission.
- Resolution dated 17/4/2010 about constitution of the Scrutiny Committee.
- Orders of promotion, transfers of Social Welfare Officers/Dy. Directors (Developing Castes)
- Issuance of certificate of Caste and Non-Creamy Layer to the Socially and Educationally Backward Classes expeditiously, within time limit and with ease.
- Gujarat Thakore and Koli Vikas Nigam.